Programs for Chapters of Professional Associations
Many successful chapters have found that stimulating, thought provoking educational offerings can build the chapter while providing needed continuing professional development. Since 1982, we have been presenting programs for Chapters throughout North America. All courses include cases and examples based upon actual situations encountered. The courses include many proven concepts and practices and are updated regularly.
We provide suggestions and course description for use in chapter marketing. We will work with your chapter to assure not only a positive training experience for participants, but also a financial success.
The following one-day programs have been successfully presented through professional associations:
- Increasing Auditor Effectiveness in Recognizing & Detecting Fraud
- Fraud Awareness for Finance Professionals
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting: Insights for Internal Auditors
- Fraud Strategies & Tactics
- Using Data Analysis to Detect Fraud & Error
- Effective Audit Interviewing
- Personal Skills for Professional Success
- Behavior & Communication Skills for Auditors
- Increasing Personal and Professional Effectiveness
- Effective Contract Auditing
- How to Audit Health Benefits Administration
- Construction Audit
All instructors have extensive audit experience in the topics they teach, and are committed to providing the best learning experience possible.